Mandalorian | Teen Ink

Mandalorian

By Ab3TheBab3 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Ab3TheBab3 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

“I can take you in warm or I can take you in cold” is just one of Mando’s famous lines in the Mandalorian. Mandalorian is a great show for all star wars fans who want to watch a great TV show. So I will tell you the storyline and why it is just so good, the characters and why they are so cool, and the season and episodes.

The storyline in Mandalorian is just great. They keep the main characters always and screen and don’t deviate from them. Mando the main character always has a new difficult task to complete every episode. But all the little stories from each episode add up to the overall story at the end of the season. They introduce new characters in almost every episode which helps with the storyline because some come into a big role at the end.

The characters in each episode are so well made, from their backgrounds and how they came to be to how they were designed. This has spoilers talking about how they get introduced into the show. “Mando '', who is the Mandalorian, is the main character. His looks and his gear are just so well made and planned out. When he talks he talks like a little Darth Vader. It's deep and scary at the same time. Cara Dune is another big character in the show. Mando meets her on an abandoned planet and he needs her help with a job. After the job, she stays around because she will protect the child. Grogu, also known as baby Yoda, is the little kid that Mando protects. Grogu was training to be a Jedi in the temple but then order 66 struck and he went into hiding. Greef Karga is another well-made charter. He is a bounty hunter that works with the gild. When I saw the title I must have thought there were more Mandalorian. Bo-Bo-Katan Kryze is the leader of a group of 3. 

The Mandalorian has two seasons and 16 episodes. It is short with each episode being 40 minutes. Then you just want to keep watching when it ends because it is so good. Season 1 has 8 episodes as well as season 2 has 8 episodes. It would take people about 11 hours to watch every episode of both seasons. The show doesn’t stop there, we are getting more. Season 3 is coming out on March 1, 2023. It hasn't been said yet but people are saying that it has about 8 episodes too.

This show is just great. Starting with the storyline and all the little stories, to the great made-up charters and what they contribute to the show, and how anyone can watch an episode in one sitting. But also continuing the show. So I suggest that you start watching the first two seasons before the 3rd season comes out.