Money Heist | Teen Ink

Money Heist

February 27, 2023
By HunterFiedler BRONZE, Lethbridge, Alberta
HunterFiedler BRONZE, Lethbridge, Alberta
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Money Heist

 

The series begins with a woman in hiding from the cops she says she’s been hiding for 10 Days after a robbery that went bad getting her fiancé killed by one of the guards. She’s inside a                  trailer that looks like she’s been hiding there for a while, and she gets out of bed and grabs her backpack. and a snow globe she puts on a hoodie and hat puts the hood up and walks out of the trailer she starts walking a certain direction until she finds a pay phone and call her mom and then the camera. cuts to her mom and there are about 20 cops in the house and a guy pulls up to the girl in a red car and says that there are probably cops waiting there for her and she confused. And asks who he is he introduces himself as the professor and tries talking her into getting in his car and asked if he’s a cop he says no, and she thinks what she has got lose so she gets in the car, and he drives her to an abandoned looking house.

 

 they get out and walk inside and go upstairs to a room There is a group of people in the room which looks like a classroom with a chalk board at the front and desks in rows with all the people sitting in them, the girl goes and sits in one of the desks and the professor walks to the front of the room and writes welcome on the chalk board and then asks everyone to introduce themselves but give themselves a city name anywhere around the world and you cannot tell anyone you’re real name there are a bunch of guys they named their self’s Denver, Helsinki, Rio, Moscow, Oslo and Berlin then there is another girl she calls herself Nairobi and the girl from the beginning says her name is Tokyo. This is the first episode of 5 seasons/parts and every episode is keeping you incised.

 

The professor starts to explain why all of them are there and says they are going to rob the royal mint of Spain and starts off what they are going to steal he says 2.4 billion dollars they are going to use the money printer inside and print the money themselves the longer they stay in there the more money they can print. And one of my favorite things about the show is that. After 20 minutes into the show, it already starts the heist and right away they put masks over the hostages faces but once they hack into all the cameras and set everything up, they take their masks off and the hostages. Outside there are dozens of police.