Into the Woods | Teen Ink

Into the Woods

By Lily Fenton BRONZE, Coconut Creek, Florida
Lily Fenton BRONZE, Coconut Creek, Florida

Do you like musicals?I think that Into the woods can be a movie that deserves to be appreciated by all. I think it is a movie that everyone will like. It has a lot of singing and if you like musicals, this is definitely the movie for you. The reasons I think people will like this movie is because all of  the singing, and the cast of wonderful celebrities in this movie like Anna Kendrick. Let’s learn about this movie.

One reason I think people will like this movie is because all of the singing. In this movie they sing songs that really touch your heart, like the song “Agony”. That song was about the princes singing about their  true loves. Another one of the songs is about the princess singing what the prince thinks of her on the steps of the palace. These songs can really make you want to sing with them.

Another reason I think people will like this movie is because of the cast. One of the people in the movie that most people have heard of is Anna Kendrick from Pitch Perfect. In this movie Anna played Cinderella and she was amazing. Meryl Streep played the wicked which and she was excellent she made her character come to life. If you like this cast you should go see this movie.

Two reasons I think people will like this movie is because of all the singing and the cast. I really hope after you red my story you go and see the movie. I hope you liked my story.  This movie reallly touched my heart it was amazing.