Transformers | Teen Ink

Transformers

Transformers

Transformers was created by Tom De Santo and Alex Kurtzman. This movie was rated a B+. In 2009 there will be a transformers 2 coming out.

This movie is about a war between two races of robots, the Autobots and the evil Decepticons, which are able to change into a variety of objects, including cars, trucks, planes and other technological creations. It's mostly about good fighting evil to save the world.

This movie gives out a bad reputation to the government because the movie makes it seem that they are holding things out from the people. It also shows some violence to the people across the world. It shows that you don't judge people how they look, because they helped out the world by taking Megatron and his crew.

I think that the movie was amazing and that people should see this movie if they didn't already. The special effects on this movie was excellent because all of the other action movies I had seen didn't have good effects. I couldn't believe how real they could make the transformers when they would transform. The best thing i liked about the movie was when all of the transformers were fighting. I would totally recommend people to watch it.