Oblivion on Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Oblivion on Xbox 360

January 28, 2010
By Zpottle BRONZE, Addison, Maine
Zpottle BRONZE, Addison, Maine
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"This peace on earths not right! No pain or sign of time!..." ~Avenged Sevenfold~


Oblivion is a Xbox 360 video game that is based on a medieval and mystical time. In the game there is a many creatures or monster to be found such as imps, Minotaurs, zombies, vampires, and one unicorn. Your character can be of different races such as an Imperial, Nord, Argonian, Dark Elf, Wood Elf, High Elf, Kajit, Orc, and a Redguard. Nords are a powerful race. Argonians are lizard people that can breathe underwater. Dark Elves are elves with dark magic. Wood Elves are very short and are master woodsman. High Elves are the most magically powerful. Kajits are cat like people. Everyone should know what an orc is and if not they are green people who are good at blunt. Redguards are pretty much african-american on the game. Imperials are pretty much the average humans.

Oblivion is an elder scrolls game. This game is a sequel to Morrowind. In Oblivion you are able to slay creatures and do quests to help Cyrodil from the invaders of Oblivion, hence the name Oblivion. Mahrunes Dagon is the daedric lord of destruction. The daedric worshiping group, the mythic dawn, has assassinated the emperor and you are the only one who can find his last son alive and keep the dragons amulet safe.

This game is amazing you should buy it now and learn the rest through experience playing the game.