Little Big Planet | Teen Ink

Little Big Planet

May 21, 2009
By Aaron Lee BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Aaron Lee BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In the beginning man made pong, then some years later man made little big planet. This game only on playstation 3 is the game review that I will be talking about It this article. In the review I will review on game play, replay value, and what to do.
The game play in little big planet is very simple the controls are very basic move with the joystick etc. But just because its simple controls does not mean that the whole game play is very simple to do. The game play in crate a game are very hard you have to know how to make some things move etc.
The replay in this game is way way high its so fun to play the story mode and the my moon (game crater) Its so hard to just get one sitting in of this game. You would have to see it for yourself What to do oo what to do this game is packed to the top of some awesome things like the main thing to do is the game maker mode or my moon this allows you to make anything you what that you can think of.
For this game Im going to give it a -A, only because of the make a game mode that makes it hard to get just one sitting of the game.