The Office | Teen Ink

The Office

By polinaperin DIAMOND, Espluegues De Llobregat, Other
polinaperin DIAMOND, Espluegues De Llobregat, Other

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Ah, "The Office"! The show that made us believe that paper sales could be anything but mundane. And if you've ever felt that your boss was a tad eccentric, meet Michael Scott. He'll make you want to hug your boss. Or at least not file a complaint.

First off, that theme song. It's the kind of jingle that makes you feel like you're about to walk into Dunder Mifflin and accidentally overhear a conversation about bears, beets, and "Battlestar Galactica."

Speaking of which, Dwight Schrute: the beet-farming, karate-chopping, Assistant to the Regional Manager. He's the colleague you never knew you needed. Or wanted. Or could tolerate. But his dedication to... well, everything, is truly unparalleled.

Then there's Jim and Pam, the office romance that had us all glued to our screens. Their love story is a reminder that romance can blossom even in the fluorescent-lit aisles of a paper company. And those pranks on Dwight? They're the stuff of office legend.

Michael Scott, the World's Best Boss (his mug said so, so it must be true), is a masterclass in how not to manage. But beneath the cringe-worthy jokes and misguided antics lies a heart of gold. Sort of.

Don't even get us started on the rest of the crew. Stanley and his crossword puzzles, Angela and her cats, Kevin and his... well, Kevin-ness. And Creed? We're still trying to figure out what he actually does.

The real star, however, might just be the office itself. It's seen more drama than a soap opera, more romance than a rom-com, and more pranks than a high school locker room.

In conclusion, "The Office" is a comedic gem that turns the mundane world of paper sales into a rollercoaster of laughter, tears, and "that's what she said" jokes. It's the show that made us all want to work in an office. Or at least sneak into one for the Christmas party.

Rating: 5/5 World's Best Boss Mugs ☕☕☕☕☕.