The Dark Knight | Teen Ink

The Dark Knight

By Dinesh123 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
Dinesh123 BRONZE, Houston, Texas

TThe Dark Knight directed by Christopher Nolan is one of the most watched movies in the world. It is not just a normal superhero movie, but one of the most thrilling movies you are ever going to see. Gotham has many criminals, but none of them meet the joker’s quality. Batman has to protect the city, but with everyone turned against him, it will be a nearly impossible. When the joker is threatening to kill the people of Gotham, Batman has limited time to save them. This movie is filled with fantastic performances, gripping storyline, and superb visuals. I would highly recommend you to watch this movie.

The performances of the characters like Christian Bale and Heath Ledger are legendary. When you watch the movie, you feel like you are part of it. The actors are so good that they draw you into the movie. No wonder the joker is loved so much more than the Batman. One of the best things said in the movie that really strikes the cord is when Harvey Dent says “You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” This sets the tone for the rest of the movie.

The storyline is amazing and Christopher Nolan deserves a lot of credit for this. The way he sets this up from the beginning to the end is simply fabulous. It is filled with thrills all the way that the movie never lost my focus. As soon as the movie starts, it keeps you hooked into the story. It has so much danger, action and suspense, you just can’t look away. Every detail from a piece of paper to a giant building makes the story so much better.

The most important aspect for this movie is the visuals. The cinematography makes the movie more enjoyable to watch. All the vehicles they had such as the Batmobile was cool and fresh. The things they do in that movie, like the dangerous stunts and fighting scenes are simply astonishing. The explosions that happened in the hospital, jail, and lots of buildings were really fun and exciting to see.

The Dark Knight is a brilliant movie that has everything you want. It is a well-rounded movie with action, adventure, and even suspense. This is the best movie I have ever seen in my life. I recommend you to watch this movie because of its amazing performances, great storyline, and cool visuals.

This is a movie everyone should watch atleast once.