Wrong Turn | Teen Ink

Wrong Turn

Wrong Turn

Chris Flinn(Desmond Harrington) is a classy guy who has studied in the medical field. He is on his way to an interview for his first big shot at working in a hospital, but is stuck in traffic. Rather then waiting bumper to bumper in his blazing hot car, he decideds to turn around and find another way to get to his interview. Besideds, he's running late.
What Chris doesn't know is that he has made a wrong turn.
He's distracted by a dead deer at the side of the road and crashing into the back of a car that is in the middle of the road. The car belongs to a group of young college students who are vacationing.
Soon, Chris finds himself helping his news friends escape three distorted and unhuman creatures in the depths of the woods. These creatures are seriously terrifying and are hungry for human flesh.

Eyebrow said...
This movie is amazing! I love scary movies, but they don't actually scare me. Some parts of this movie were really disgusting though. The idea of making movies about cannibals is a good idea to me because I don't see a way that it could be boring!

Eyelash said...
I love this movie! I don't find scary as much as I do disturbing. I found the most scary part of it was that it takes place in West Virginia which is where I live. The first time I watched this movie was at night. Right when the cannibals eat the first person, the power in the house went out! Not a good first experience. Great movie. I've seen all three of them and can't wait to see the fourth!