Rush Hour 3 | Teen Ink

Rush Hour 3 MAG

This film comes complete with action, adventure,

drama, and plain hilarity. From fast-paced car chases to comedic dance moves, “Rush Hour 3” can definitely be called the best Rush Hour yet!

“Rush Hour 3” is funnier, more action-packed, and filled with more jaw-dropping adventure than the previous two. The cinematography overall is well done. The acting is exceptionally believable. The few special effects are good. The plot line is slightly cliché, but director Brett Ratner makes it work. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker have done it again!

The third installment begins like the first, with the ambassador and his daughter in trouble. Lee (Jackie Chan) and partner of 10 years, Carter (Chris Tucker) are forced to once again save the day.

By the end of the first scene, the ambassador is left in critical condition and his daughter has been kidnapped. Who is this deadly assassin who can’t complete the mission? Could it be anyone else than someone from Lee’s past? Of course not.

The majority of “Rush Hour 3” takes place in beautiful France. Lee and Carter are forced to maneuver through the crowded streets of Paris, the rude airport employees, and the Eiffel Tower. In the end, they literally come out on top.

This film definitely deserves its PG-13 rating. Partial nudity along with crude language make it inappropriate for younger viewers. Also, several scenes are filmed in a way that make audiences’ heads spin. By the end, the camera is extremely shaky. This does, however, add to the experience as viewers’ adrenaline pumps to keep up with the high-paced action.

Overall, the movie has far more good parts than bad, but be prepared to be mildly disgusted. Remember, despite the good-humored nature of the film, it is a shoot-’em-up movie.

This high-flying adventure pulls you through from start to finish, leaving you comfortably on edge. Everything is great

except the few scenes that are a bit grotesque. Make sure your food is well settled, and then enjoy the wonderful world of intense martial arts moves and hilarious dialogue.

I couldn't stop laughing when I watched this with my grandparents. The action is non-stop, as well as the comedy. Great movies. Two thumbs up!