I Am Legend | Teen Ink

I Am Legend

I Am Legend

Will Smith stars in yet another smash hit. I am Legend Broke the record, beating Lord of the Rings- the Return of the King, for making the most money in a weekend of December. I Am Legend was by far one of the most interesting movies I have ever seen. Basically, Will Smith plays a survivor of a mutant infection. While watching the movie he is the only character, besides his dog Sam, just trying to survive. This made it seem like he was the last person on Earth, or is he?

As the movie goes on it become more and more of a scary, horror, suspenseful, and thriller movie. There were parts that made everyone in the theater jump; however I saw it on the big screen in IMAX. The suspense in this movie is one of the major things that I loved about it. Something happens and it makes you extremely anxious to know what is going to happen next

If I had to rate the movie I would give it 4 out of 5 because its different then almost any movie I have seen in years. Go see this movie in IMAX or at least try to get into a theater with a really big screen. It makes it all the scarier. Trust me it will not be a waste of your time or money.