How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days | Teen Ink

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

April 6, 2008
By Anonymous

This movie is such a chick flick. You will love it… But is a great movie to watch with your boyfriend or spouse. Actor Kate Hudson plays a role of a magazine weightier for the top magazine in America. Mathew McConaughey plays the role for another top company in America. Kate H. got the job to write an article on “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”. So she had to go and find the guy she was going to this article on. Mathew M. made a bet that he could make any girl fall in love with him in 10 days. So the people that he worked with had to find him a girl. Well they pointed out Kate H. They went on their first date the night they met at a club. She did all the bad things girls do in a relationship. He is getting really annoyed on how she is acting, but he knows he has to keep this bet going so he try to come up with solutions to keep it working. They end up going to couples therapy and therapist thinks it would be good if she met his family. They both went to go and see his family and Mathews M. mom fell in love with her. They both changed that weekend and he looked at her like he could maybe stay with her for a while. When he went to go drop her off he asked her if she would go to a diamond banquet with him. She knew the day of the banquet was the tenth day they would be dating she knew that that would be the last day she could ever be with him. The night of the banquet came along and they got there and his entire friend went to go talk to her while he went to go get there drinks. They asked them if she loved him yet... now you need to watch this movie to see how it ends. This movie is worth seeing if you want to get a laugh in and a little bit of cry in.