Superbad | Teen Ink

Superbad

SuperBad was directed by Greg Mottalo. SuperBad's starring roles were played by Jonah Hill as Seth, Micheal Cera as Evan, Christopher Mintz-Plasse as McLovin, Bill Hader as Officer Slater, Martha Maclsaac as Becca, and Aviva as Nicola. The movie is set in modern times and is about high school seniors that have a goal in life before going to college.

Seth and Evan are best friends and have been together all their lives. But when it came time for college ,they have to go their separate ways. So before they do so they want to have a few more good times. They want to hook up with girls at a party and have a good time. So they told the girls that they would go and get the alcohol. But wait they are only 18. That's where their friend Fogell comes in to play. He told Seth and Evan that he was getting a fake ID. The only problem is that the name on the ID is McLovin. Do they get the alcohol when the cops get involved? Or a better question is do they get the girls? You should see SuperBad where even the cops can show you to a great night on the town.

The central idea of the movie is that you true friends will always be there for you when you need them. That when times get hard and you get in some trouble that a friend will be there to help you take every step.

The movie is for teens and people in their wenties. It is oe of the funniest movies of the year.