Nowhere Boy | Teen Ink

Nowhere Boy

By ClaraRose SILVER, Glasgow, Other
ClaraRose SILVER, Glasgow, Other

"It's not what we are born, but what we grow to be."

"you think that because I am Poor, Obscure, Plain and little, that I am Soulless and Heartless. I have just as much soul as you and full as much heart"

Nowhere boy is a British Film starring Aaron Johnson and Kristin Scott Thomas about John Lennon's Teenage Years from 1955-1960. It follows him from his troubled family life, his escape into music and his friendship with Paul McCartney. It starts with the death of Uncle George and then with John finding his mother, who encourages his love of music and writing while his straight thinking aunt Mimi, whom he loves dearly disapproves. It takes you through his days in The Quarrymen and finally, him starting The Beatles.

Im not going to tell you any more except that it is an Outstanding piece of art by Director Sam Taylor-Wood and is not to be missed. Aaron Johnson does an epic job in portraying John's strut, attitude and sensitivity.It also helps that he's absouletly gorgeous. Britain in the late 50's has never been so good! AMAZING!

It is rated 15. There is some Sexual scenes and alot of swearing. But don't let this deter you. It's EPIC!

ClaraRose SILVER, Glasgow, Other

Thanks :) Nice to hear from you again

Aderes47 GOLD said...
Aderes47 GOLD, Cambridge, Massachusetts

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Henry Drummond

Great Review! :)