Crash | Teen Ink

Crash

By WriterA.M. PLATINUM, Denver, Colorado
WriterA.M. PLATINUM, Denver, Colorado

"Ignore corruption and achieve perfection"- me

This film dwells into the darkside of humanity telling the story of the invisible boundaries that seperate the ignorant people of the world. Unlike horror films which show fictional terror, this film disturbs in ways you never imagined. Think children shouldn't be put in dangerous situations in films? Well this movie has a scene that will shock even the people that don't particularily like children.
The film features an all star cast, which apperantly includes the totally not star Chris(LudaChris) the stupid hip-hop artist and a bunch of other more talented people. Seriously Chris being in this movie deducted one entire star from the score. Is he supposed to be the racist stereo-type of the African American race? Or is he just being himeself even though he is supposed to be acting?
Apart from a lame youth corrupting singer, the movie is just aboiut perfect. Once it gets started the movie really gets your blood pumping as it becomes more and more emotionaly intense. Throughout the film many twists are introduced, such as a seemingly evil person becoming a truly understanding good person, and seemingly good characters become lost and corrupt.
Certain parts of this film are just so touching and evil it really gets you thinking about what kind of world we live in. I don't know why the director tried to incorporate such harsh dark humor it just isn't nowhere near being humorous, but I guess he was trying to elevate about what people say and do in the real world. So all is forgiven if it made the film that much more darkly dramatic. Check this film out if you are comfortable with it's subject matter, racism. It tells a very grim tale.