Suzanne Collins has made HISTORY | Teen Ink

Suzanne Collins has made HISTORY

By WriterFighter PLATINUM, Wilsonville, Other
WriterFighter PLATINUM, Wilsonville, Other

*Women and men are very different, but not when it comes down to their heart

MOCKINGJAY
“The perfect ending to an amazing, captivating and thrilling series. Suzanne Collins has created a masterpiece that will leave an imprinted image of the Hunger Games in our minds every time we hear the words.” We first started the series with a basic knowledge of the life style the Capital enforced on the Districts. The series started very calm and slow, as we learned of the repetitive life of Katniss Everdeen. We knew the basics about the Hunger Games and the purpose. It wasn’t until the chapter where Katniss trades places with her younger sister (who was chosen to compete), that the book really took off. Our minds were racing, as we flipped through the pages with haste and eagerness. The last book brings all our wonders and thoughts together. Katniss, Gale and Peeta are back one last time. And this time, they’re looking for payback. It’s a race to save their friends, family and freedom. The MockingJay will drag you into an endangered world, where blood will be shed and lives will be lost. There more Katniss and the gang travel on their way, the more suspense will rise. Suzanne Collins brings the book beautifully together with a simple song, which Katniss’s father used to sing. In MockingJay we experience Katniss’s love for Gale and Peeta, and in the end, she will have to make a decision, Gale’s love for Katniss and Peeta’s confusion over her. Prepare yourself for an exhilarating adventure through the last book of the epic series that caught the heart of many all around the world.

I read the series and I loved it. This is a must read for those who don`t know the story line.

kiwihoney said...
kiwihoney, Montgomery, Alabama

"Life's a journey not a destination." and “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”

definitely!!!!

This most deffinitively makes me want to read it even more

Did this article give an exciting mystery of what's to come and made you want to read it even more now?

kiwihoney said...
kiwihoney, Montgomery, Alabama

r one have never never had the pleasure of reading Mockingjay, but i cannot wait!!! the hunger games was a very fine novel, and it makes me want to cry at the thought of end.I