Eclipse | Teen Ink

Eclipse

Eclipse
By Stephenie Meyer

After reading Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer I was so exited when Eclipse came out. It was the last book in the series and I could not wait to read it. This is a great book for people who love a good romance story. Every time I read it i had to be told time and time again to put It down and I just couldn't do it.

In the first book Bella (the main character) Moves to a rainy town in Washington. In school she meats a young man named Edward and they quickly fall in love. One day on the way home she figures out that he is a vampire and he is forced to tell her about his life of eating animals not people.

Then in the second book he leaves her hoping that she would forget about him and she would move on with her life. But she didn't and soon she became depressed. After a while she met an old friend named Jacob Black and she was only happy when she was around him. Then it turned out that he is a werewolf and they exist to kill vampires. So in the end of that book Edward comes back and he won't let Bella spend any time with Jacob.

Eclipse is about Edward and Jacob fighting over Bella and they are both trying to win her. But Bella picks Edward but Jacob still tries to win her. He becomes over obsessed with it and doesn't think when he is with her and tries to force her to love hem but she sticks with Edward. This is a two thumbs up book but before you read it please read the other two first or it will be confusing. This is a great book!