Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban | Teen Ink

Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

Book Report on Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

In Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry finds out that he has a god father that was in Azkaban for murder. He also has two new teachers, one for Care of magical creatures and the other for defense of the dark arts. Hagrid, one of Harry's friends is the new teacher of Care of magical creatures and Remus Lupin is the new teacher for Defense of the dark arts. Because Sirus, Harry's god father, escaped from Azkaban Dementors are patrolling the entrances to Hogwarts. The reason the Dementors are patrolling the entrances is because they believe Sirus is going to kill Harry Potter. During a quitage match the dementors came onto the grounds and attacked Harry, causing him to faint and crash to the ground. When he woke up his teammates had brought him his broom that was in a million pieces. In the end he found that Peter Pettigrue sold out his parents for fear of what Voldeumort was going to do to him if he didn't tell him what he wanted to know. But before they could turn him in he escaped. The parts that I liked in this book are when Harry used his invisibility cloak to go to hogsmead and no one knew that he was there except for his friends. I also liked it when professor lupin saved him from the dementor on the train to Hogwarts.

The book had many exciting and surprising parts like when his patrunous charm took the shape of a stag when he was trying to save Sirius, Herminie, and himself. A suprising part is when they were in the hospital wing and Herminie took both of them back in time to save two innocent people. The most surprising part is when Ron's mouse scabbers were actually peter pettigrue. Another surprising part was when professor lupin turned into a werewolf.

The main character, Harry Potter is a thirteen year old boy who has a lightening bolt shaped scar on his forehead from the person who murdered his parents. This is his third year at Hogwarts with his best two friends, Ron and Hermione. Who stir up trouble every year?

The genre of the book is Fantasy.

My rating of this book is 10 out of 10.