Something Is Killing The Children By James Tynion IV | Teen Ink

Something Is Killing The Children By James Tynion IV

January 25, 2023
By Ciana_writes SILVER, Sacramento, California
Ciana_writes SILVER, Sacramento, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Gore can fascinate a lot of people, such as myself but does it fascinate you? Something Is Killing The Children is a Graphic Novel about the main character Erica Slaughter going around killing these monsters that love eating children, she will do everything she can to kill these monsters and keep everyone safe. Something Is Killing The Children is a great graphic novel with drama, sad backstories, and revenge.


 Something Is Killing The Children is a graphic novel about monsters going around and eating kids and their families. I love gore and mysteries so when I saw “Killing” I knew I had to read it. We follow a character named Erica Slaughter that has a dark past with the monsters she also wants to revenge on the place that raised her. 


James Tynion IV is a GLAAD Award winning writer that made “The Wood, Batman” . I came across this book “Something Is Killing The Children” in my English class while looking around the room for something to read. Some information you probably need to know is that there are 27 volumes but only 5 of them are actual books and volume 6 is coming out in june.


Gore has its ups and downs with people but if you love it as much as me you can read Something Is Killing The Children with a passion.


The author's comments:

TW!! FILLED WITH GORE!!! If you love gore you would loooveeee this book like i did.