The Boy Next Door by Janet Quin-Harkin | Teen Ink

The Boy Next Door by Janet Quin-Harkin

March 6, 2008
By Anonymous

Have you ever had to move? Leave all your friends and boyfriend behind? Meet new friends and forget all about your old friends and old life? This is the situation Amber Stevens went through.

The Boy Next Door is about a girl named Amber Stevens. She lives in New York City. Has a whole bunch of friends and a wonderful boyfriend. She disobeys her parent's rules ever since she has meet Brendan (her boyfriend in New York). Her mom and dad talked everything over and decided to move to Wyoming with her grandfather, the total opposite of New York City. Amber's parents said that in one year she can go back to New York, if she still hated it. Amber meets new people and some she already knows.

The Boy Next Door teaches you that moving is not as horrible as you think. Once you meet new people and get used to things you will never want to go back home.

This book is a romance novel. It is part of a series called “Love Stories.” You don't have to read all the books in any order.

The Boy Next Door is a really good book. Once you start reading it you won't want to stop until you finish it. For example, when her friends and Brendan came to visit Amber in Wyoming. I could not put the book down because I could feel something bad was going to happen. I wanted to figure out what.

If you like romantic books, along with some drama. You should read this book, The Boy Next Door. Sit back and enjoy this book about Amber and her moving experience.