Shattered Memory | Teen Ink

Shattered Memory

March 2, 2012
By freakycatlover DIAMOND, Antrim, New Hampshire
freakycatlover DIAMOND, Antrim, New Hampshire
95 articles 0 photos 19 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You know?"


A touch of a memory, strong, but yet it still shatters like a rearview mirror. Showing you the right ways, to go and turn away from; shattering by your touch in a cloud of dust. It shatters by the touch of your love against you, against me. You break stuff when you get mad but I can’t turn away the anger let it rise and fall as it goes on by me. What else do we have left? Except these tears left over from many sleepless nights. I wait for the call so we can start over from this storm rolling in. Start over from scratch as we gather the pieces together. I’m shattering inside by your touch. as you touch me when you make a wrong move I only want you more. If only I could reach out to touch a memory to remind me of us, a dream cloud floats above I want to crawl in it and float on by in your midnight sky tonight. I float on by and wave my hand instead of my fist. My kiss your bliss happiness I miss you and I hope you miss this. I hold my heart wide open instead of letting this go on by. Like a flower closing in and dying inside. If only I could reach out, touch a memory a moment to remind me of us. So sudden it hits me like a rush, just one last glimpse like an open story book, a part of me spilled on its pages. I’m so easy to read with each moment each memory to glimpse. I take a step forward, just to take two steps back. For the words you said make my heart break on the inside. I’m an open book taking its toll on my heart an open book for the whole world to read. I touch the memory but it turns to air. If I could touch anything I would touch a moment, a memory a feeling before it fades away I would touch your heart the way you touched mine. But the moment I reach out, it’s gone my one last glimpse of what was. What is now, if its bot then when I couldn’t just said it?