Movies | Teen Ink

Movies

By lizeth velazquez BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
lizeth velazquez BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado

Movies!! What can I said about movies? Movies are something that the most of the people new to watch on. Movies are a entertainment for the people when are in vacations, when there’s nothing to do in the day. Even, Movies have their own places called theater a place where you can go and have fun and watch a movie that you can chose, any genera. The in this world we have a lot of kinds of movies like: for kids, for adults and for young people. Movies is something that people like and want to see because without movies what do people would see if movies would not exists. Movies is like something that people are like expected about the movies like now what kind of movies cools do the product have in mind.

In this year the theater have a lot of movies that most of the people like and went to see it. In this year the producers have a lot of work to make like more movies because the people want like a continuations of the first movies in the theater, so like transformers the people I think they like it and maybe the person that do that movies through that the movie need a continuation and this year there it is coming up transformers 2 the revenge. But like people like movies theirs is that people that don’t like movies, the people that don’t like movies are like maybe because they think that is a lot of lots of time for the people that see it. But most important because they don’t like that their child copy that character like Hanna Montana that girl is so popular that most of the little girls want to be like her, most of the parents don’t like that, and they think that is a bad influence for the Childs. But movies are so much fun for a lot of people in this world because most of the movies have a good message for the real life.

geox said...
look relly close to sentices i know i cant spell

Aaron Gertler BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
It's probably a good idea for you to ask someone else (a friend, parent, or teacher) to review your spelling and grammar (run-on sentences, inappropriate commas, etc.) before you submit future articles. I found this confusing to read.