Heartbroken | Teen Ink

Heartbroken

Nothing but a heartbreak like they always say. But they never tell you the details do they?? Well being heartbroken is one thing that leaves you hanging. Stuck in a cycle of emotion of memories all the good times and bad times. The one to stab you in the heart and let go of any hope you may have. The one to be left confused, unwanted, and left alone in the world. That's how it feels like you say that you care but you don't. You say you want to live on but really you just want to end this suffering by committing suicide. But you can't because you love so many of your friends you don't want this pain to be carried. You don't want to hurt anyone else. For one thing you sure lost yourself and gaining knowledge of who you are coming back life once again.

QueenIsland123 BRONZE, Dubai, Other

It always seem impossible until it is done -Nelson Mandela

That is so true!!!

KandiceMichelle PLATINUM, Stansonburg, North Carolina

"Yet God has made everything BEAUTIFUL for its own time. He has planted ETERNITY in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end." -Ecclesiastes 3:11

That comment is so true :) I can tell you through serious experience. You couldn't have summed up heartbreak better. Keep on writing, it helps the memories go away some by the way :)

teacat749 BRONZE, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

We do not quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TRUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!