How it was before. | Teen Ink

How it was before.

By nicsyyy BRONZE, General Santos City, Other
nicsyyy BRONZE, General Santos City, Other

Always chose to look on the bright side of everything.

Knowing it - the situation and the decision you made was hard but I guess that accepting the fact that you're not mine anymore is much worst and harder to do. How I wish, things ended in a different way. I really wish that you'll be able to find your way back, I wish that it's still me, I really wish that you chose me over her and you'll be able to remember the reason why you started to love me, and the feeling you always had whenever you got to see me, and the music you always hear whenever you look at me in the eyes and the butterflies in your stomach that you always get whenever you're with me - I really hope that you'll find your way back to me. Maybe not now but soon. I will wait and if that time will come, I will never hesitate to touch like how I always do and hug you and tell you how much I miss you. But if ever, that time won't come, well I guess that I'll be able to finally learn loving myself again, I hope that I'm ready and brave enough to go back again to the top and start to know new people. I hope that I'll be able to know how to divert my attention to the new one - the right one. And be able to experience the feeling of being loved and nurtured by the person who truly loves me. I don't wish to forget you cause I know that's impossible. I know that you are and will always be a part of me and will always have a very special place in my mind and heart that I will always look back to and where I will get my inspiration. And now that we're maturing, I know that our paths will depart somehow and will not see each other for a while but this is what I wish for. Cause I believe that maybe with this I'll be able to lose the affection that I always have for you. But I will always hope for your safety, health, happiness. I desire that you'll get the best out of life as much as I do, prosperity and success for I know that you have a lot of plans for your family, especially for your parents. I love you and I guess even up to now, I still do.

This is about my first love, the one I also considered as my great love. Hoping that things ended up differently cause I'm still into him.