Truth Is...... | Teen Ink

Truth Is......

By Rosly BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
Rosly BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe

Heartbroken. When I have time to myself my mind wanders and automatically thinks of you. We may still talk now but the memories of you calling me your "baby" are still fresh. Never once did I get to call you mine but in my mind I did. But the thought of you giving someone else the time and emotion you gave me, shakes my soul. Never again can I call you on the phone and share my thoughts because I'm afraid of the awkward silence that will come after it. Even though I am with him there is never a day when I don’t wish he was you, Holding me. And when I see you with her I sometimes wish I was her. Saying Hi to you I can still feel that spark but its not enough, than again we were headed towards a road of confusion and unhappiness together. So I smile and wait 4 the right moment to tell you how much I care and how I’ve moved on but inside im slowly deteriorating because the truth is... I Love You.

This is actually a True story in my life but I believe that even though you assume you have moved on that person still has a permanent place in your head and you will always reference back to them.