Fallen back | Teen Ink

Fallen back

July 24, 2009
By ashleyt PLATINUM, Midland, Texas
ashleyt PLATINUM, Midland, Texas
22 articles 65 photos 53 comments

You come home from a long boring day. You walk into your room and your bed's made and your pillows are fluffed. Your put your backpack next to your bed and plop onto that big marshmallow of a bed.
you sigh and roll onto your side you look out your window. Abird flys across your window. You flip back on your back and look up to the ceiling. Your jonny depp poster looking down at you. You close your eyes andhold your breath. You count silently to five in your head. Your mom comes in and cuts you off at 5 and says," dinner's ready." you sit up as the song my heart will go on runs through your head. wow celine dion is a hero to me, an awsome singer and probaly a good actress. You for some reason get a tear in your eye as you remember your grandpa roy. You remember his laughter and his jokes aand stories. You remember him holding you and saying to you its okay. You miss his warm hands his delicate touch and his soft voice. You remember the last words he said to you. I love you. Your heart drops and you eyes become soaked. This is a tribute to Roy Nelson Tillman. I love you.


The author's comments:
I really would like this to be in teen ink because i loved and still do love my granda roy, may he rest in peace.