Alltime Treasure: August 17th | Teen Ink

Alltime Treasure: August 17th

By Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia
Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

"Take a lesson from "the Greatest Man That Ever Lived," Austin Aries. The ambition and vision of one depends on how bad@ss they look in sunglasses." - Me, 2017

"Who is this Jose, and why is he always being denied?" - Corey Graves, 2016

DATE: August 17th

LOCATION: Hidden Cave, Fallon, Nevada

TIME: 9:17 p.m.

(Camera opens to a desert-like road at night. Then it zooms in on a car on the road, which appears to be a black jeep. We see Harris Montgomery driving it.  He appears African American with spiky black hair with orange tips, and whiten teeth. He was wearing a black tank top, blue jeans, and white shoes with a red trim. On the passenger side was Roger Ford. He is a Caucasian with pale white, straightened brown hair, and blue eyes. He was wearing a red dress shirt with a white t-shirt underneath, black jeans, and black running shoes. In the back was Juan Vargas. He was a Hispanic male with caramel-colored skin, brown eyes, and black hair in a buzz cut. He had on a white wife-beater, gold chains on his neck, black baggy jeans, and red shoes with a yellow trim.)

Roger: Jeez, this heat’s terrible. Uh, park the Jeep right here, Harris.

Harris: You got it, boss. And you’re lucky it isn’t July.

Juan: Sí, estamos suerte.

(Harris pulls over on the side of a desert road, next to a “No Trespassing Government Property” sign.)

Harris: You sure we should do this?

Roger: C’mon, we’ve been analyzing this conspiracy for months. Of  COURSE we’re doing this.

(The three exit the Jeep and grab shovels from the Jeep trunk. They walk down the road into a mine.)

Juan: When is Brandon coming?

Harris: Knowing him, probably once we have this treasure.

Roger: Alright, we keep going straight -

(Roger pulls out a Zippo lighter and turns.)

Roger: - and then turn here, and….here we are.

(They are in a big cave with sparkling rubies and crystals. Roger walks over to an odd formation in the cave.)

Roger: Don’t these look like statues in the cave?

Juan: Sí.

Harris: Look, one’s missing an eye.

Roger: D---, it could be anywhere.

Juan: Hey, I found the eyepiece!

Harris: Hmm...where to start…

(Harris and Roger start to look around. Juan puts the eyepiece in the socket, and the stone wall in between the statues crumbles away. Juan walks into the tunnel, and Harris notices and enters the tunnel. They wait for Roger.)

Juan: Roger, vas aquí!

Harris: Roger, come on!

(Roger notices and enters the tunnel, and steps on a pressure plate. Boulders fall and block the entrance. They look around and all three notice a message carved on the walls of the cave, they turn and see a large collection of rubies and sapphires, and a idol by a monster-like god. Meanwhile, two government agents enter where Roger, Harris, and Juan were.)

Agent #1: They can’t have gone far.

Agent #2: Chief’s going to like this. Listen, Harris Montgomery’s in here. That was his car outside.

Agent #1: Wonderful.

(The agents then hear echos of Roger, Harris, and Juan celebrating, and both grin.)

Agent #2: Perfect! Just like me!

(The two agents then walk to where they hear the echos. Then cut back to Roger, Harris, and Juan looking at the jewels they have founded.)

Juan: Excelente. These will sure fill our pockets with Mucho dinero!

Harris: Uh… guys, our entrance been blocked.

(Juan and Roger runs over and all three tries to move the heavy rocks out from the way, but with no effect.)

Juan: Hijo de puta, well, it looks like we’re done for!

Roger: Don’t lose hope yet. After all, we DID find some nice crystals, and you said it yourself, these could be worth a lot of cheddar!

Harris: Plus, by the size of this cave, we could find anyway out anywhere!

Juan: Fine, you convinced me! Let’s go!

(Roger, Harris, and Juan grab as many crystals as possible and starts walking their way out. Then suddenly, the cave starts shaking violently and Roger sees a certain statue is missing it’s idol.)

Roger: Wha-? W-who took the God’s idol?!

(He and Harris look at Juan, who smiles sheepishly as he takes the idol out from his pocket.)

Harris: Juan! You can’t take the idol, that warning states “ENJOY THE RICHES, BUT LEAVE THE GOD’S PRIZED IDOL ALONE!”

Juan: I thought it was outdated!

Roger: Whatever!! JUST RUN!!!

(Then Roger, Harris, and Juan drops everything and starts to make a run for it. They ran until they see a light and they all jump towards the light. Soon they find themselves outside the cave, with large rocks covering the way they came out. They all appear dirty and sweaty, they huffing in and out. Roger looks around and realizes…)

Roger: Hey… we MADE IT!!

Harris: WE DID IT!!

(The three celebrate as the two agents and several others approach them. One of them clears his throat and three stop and stare in shock.)

Harris: What the?!

Agent #1: Hello Harris Eugene Montgomery, it’s been awhile…

Juan: How did you find us?!

Agent #2: We’re the FBI, d@mmit! We can do ANYTHING!!

Roger: Touche…

Juan: To the car?

Harris: You all go, I’ll take care of this.

(Roger and Juan run away as Harris approaches the agents.)

Harris: I hope you crackers are good at fighting..

(Harris fights the agents while a agent gets into his car to stop Roger and Juan.)

Juan: What’s that word you use? Uhh… sh!t, right?

Roger: Yeah.

(An agent car makes the boys pull over.)

Agent #2: *holding a handgun* You’re coming with me.

(A figure wielding a shovel rises behind the agent, and with a powerful swing, knocks out the agent. The person is revealed to be Harris.)

Harris: ‘Sup.

(Harris throws Roger the handgun, and they start their Jeep and start down the road. The agents follow in hotrods.)

Agent #1: You can’t hide from the FBI!!

Agent #2: Lethal force?

Agent #3: Fire at will!

(The FBI agents fire their guns at Harris’s car and the camera shifts back to Harris’s car in the inside with Harris, Roger, and Juan.)

Juan: Well, this trip is going pleasant!

Roger: Don’t worry! At least we found out proof that an alien civilization did exist underground. I bet Brandon will be excited. He’s probably back at the hotel.

Harris: Roger, I can drive, but I can’t shoot at the same time! Do something!

(Juan gets a crystal from his pocket and hesitates for a moment until he hurls it at the agent’s car. The window cracks badly and the car starts swiveling.)

Roger: Nice shot, amigo!

Juan: Gracias.

(The agents start shooting, and so does Roger. The driver is shot in the head and the car swerves off the road.)

Harris: I know you had it in ya’, Roger!

(Camera fades to the trio entering a small rest stop at night. They drive by “Cluck Fu” posters and get to a hotel. Brandon Tsai is seen waiting for them. He was short and asian with hazel eyes,  silky black hair with gray glasses. He was wearing a white buttoned shirt and red tie, black dress pants, and black shoes.)

Brandon: Friends! About time you’ve made it!

Juan: ‘Friends?’

Brandon: Well I would’ve called you worse, but we’re colleagues, so I must greet you in a polite manner!

Roger: Anyways. I’ve managed to snap some pictures for your studies!

Brandon: Excellent! Any troubles?

Harris: If you consider FBI agents who both shoot at you AND call you by your middle name ‘trouble,’ then yes, there was trouble…

Brandon: O…. Kay, then. Anyways, let’s head back to the hotel. I ordered pizza, any of you wants some?

Roger: Oh heck yeah!

Harris: Totally!

Juan: Como siempre, amigo!

(The four walk into the hotel as the camera zooms out, then the title for “ALLTIME TREASURE” appears for ten seconds.)

This here's a new screenplay! It's a lot different compared to Nerd is the Word. It's about a group of conspiracy theorists out to prove several theories that they find pausible. There is going to be alot of them to, ranging from aliens to nazis to secert corporations to monsters and more! And if you want to see a theory being investigated, just suggest it in the comments below! But without any further delay, here's the first addition of ALLTIME TREASURE!

Katyaini SILVER, Greater Noida, Other

Life is like a chocolate covered chilly....

Some succeed because they're destined to;
Most succeed because they're determined too

A fun read...enjoyed it a lot; perhaps even more than your previpus posts...

Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

I will. Cheers!

M501athletic GOLD, USA, Other

It is never too late to have a new dream- C.S. Lewis

WOW! So much action and adventure! I like it! Great job! Keep up the great work! :D

Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

Thank you. Cheers!

Another great peice of work. Keep it up!

Blackjack. GOLD, Suffolk, Virginia

Always will! Cheers!

Realest.Feminist. BRONZE, Delmar,NY, New York

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."- Tupac Shakur

I really liked it! I love how your screenplays have such charming characters. ;) Keep Writing.