Men That Live In The Woods Should Not Have Axes, Etc | Teen Ink

Men That Live In The Woods Should Not Have Axes, Etc

By LivyNewhall DIAMOND, Palm Coast, Florida
LivyNewhall DIAMOND, Palm Coast, Florida

"Be the change that you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

So, it was a nice sunny, summer day. Kids were playing on the playground, birds were chirping. Nothing was out of place, of course the man in the woods we could have done without, but, oh well. Of course, the fact that the mysterious man in the woods had an ax by his side was a little scary.

So where were we? Oh right, so it was the perfect summer day.... and.... BOOM! A bomb exploded! The kids fell to the ground (no, they were not dead). Although little Jimmy did look a little pale, and he didn’t seem to be moving at the time... I guess they were right, little Jimmy didn’t get his new bike.

Okay, bomb exploded, little Jimmy is dead, oops... did I just let the cat out of the bag? My bad. Then, the man in the woods picked up his ax and came running right into the middle of the playground! I bet you think he’s going to kill the kids now, right? Well nope! You’re wrong! He actually dances with the ax! So yes, kids were hurt and, the man from the woods was dancing with an ax!

It’s bad enough that the guy lived in the woods without a house, and had an ax! But now we find out that he likes to dance with an ax!? What is wrong with this guy?!? Well you’ll never know, because he just chopped his own arm off from not being careful with the ax, and he bled to death.

Now Jimmy is dead, and so is the maniac man from the woods. There’s a bunch of kids running around screaming while their mothers scream bloody murder. Oh no, here comes a van, vans are never a good sign in weird stories like this one. Look! The van has more kids!

So this lady lets her freaky lookin kids out of the van, and no sooner does she do that, that the freaky lookin kids start screamin with the rest! OH wait, now I see why everyone’s screaming! Because that van is about to crush them all!

This is why men that live in the woods should not have axes, bombs should not explode on playgrounds, and you can’t trust vans. Thank you for reading my weird story. Have a good day! Don’t drive a van!