Dear Boy | Teen Ink

Dear Boy

By ezsmilesannemarie GOLD, Grand Rapids, Michigan
ezsmilesannemarie GOLD, Grand Rapids, Michigan

Dear Boy: the only thing I want, I need to know: what my soul so desires, so thirsts for in my aching veins; can you see beyond my surface, can you recollect bits and pieces of yourself, in the spark glowing in my eyes? Passing in the darkness, can you convey what my heart speaks, all the times it beats, as your eyes so melt in the adjourning light? My skin glows in the pale moon, basking under the delicacy it reflects; I catch your trembling fingers in mine, squeezing them of reassurance. Your breath releases in billows of white, and your lips warming? My flesh, once still and lost of warmth, is alive as it is fierce! I feel my heart whispering, in gentle lulls as your face lingers beside mine. I long for my lips to stop quivering, but the tremors held beneath seclude my wanting; if only life in one could be described in a manner as this! Touch, bonding in beauty of just the sight one’s eyes -- of all heaven and earth the same, behold the brilliance of a love so unspoken! I am blessed, blessed beyond what my heart knows capable -- for my lips speak of insignificance, dissolving in the words you speak, for my elated heart exists only in the security of your embrace.

Alpha-Lyrae GOLD, Toronto, ON, Other

"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." -Galileo Galilei
"In the Beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

very nice, brilliantly written

Cassie PLATINUM, Delisle, Other
Definetly enjoyable! Excellent Job!

Thank you. :]

12345 BRONZE said...
12345 BRONZE, Strafford, New Hampshire
Masterful!

Haha, thanks. =D

Beautiful, as always. =D