His Forbidden Love--The Conclusion | Teen Ink

His Forbidden Love--The Conclusion

By -Kal- GOLD, Carthage, North Carolina
-Kal- GOLD, Carthage, North Carolina

"Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and recieves the impossible"
-Anonymous

Before Posting This, I want To Warn You That Some People May Consider It Disturbing, So Please Read At Your Own Risk.
He fumbled around in his pocket for his keys so that he could let himself into his house. His parents were already asleep when he turned on the light leading into his cozy living-room. He threw himself onto the tan loveseat, and lay there thinking about her for what seemed like hours. “I can’t live without her,” became, “I won’t live without her as a plan began to gradually form in his head. He knew exactly what needed to be done in order for his plan to work. Despite the fearful subject he was thinking about, he was not afraid but merely… relieved. It was so strange; this feeling that overcame him as he contemplated his own death. He knew he would die, and soon. He smiled a smile that must be comparable to the Angel of Death. He paced evenly over to his desk and removed three pieces of stationary in order to write some important letters. To his family, he merely asked for forgiveness. The letter that came next was addressed to the closest of his friends. He told them that he loved them all, but that he couldn’t stay with them any longer. After these were written, he started on the most crucial part: his will. He wasn’t sure that his wishes would be respected, but he hoped that they would. He placed these three papers inside a white envelope, and labeled this in all capital letters with a black Sharpie as IMPORTANT! READ ME! The envelope was placed on top of his bedspread. Finally, he was ready. He went downstairs and retrieved his dad’s deer hunting gun and ammunition. He stole silently into his four-year-old sister’s room and kissed the top of her head. Then he went upstairs for the last time. He used a tie as a noose in additions to his plans for shooting himself because he had to be sure that he wouldn’t live after tonight. He loaded a single bullet into the chamber and his fingers shook as he locked the bolt in place. He cinched the tie down, cutting off his oxygen, and then raised the barrel to his head. “I’m so sorry,” he thought. “So sorry…” Then his finger curled around the trigger. He heard the gunshot, and then smiled as the darkness of non-being took him in.

I hope you enjoyed my story, whether you read it from beggining to end, or you skipped around, or this is the first part you read. No matter what, I hope you enjoyed it and comments are greatly appreciated :)

-Kal- GOLD said...
-Kal- GOLD, Carthage, North Carolina

-Anonymous

Sarah, it partially is. A majority of it was based off of my best friend and I (minus the parts about tragic death and suicide.) Thanks for the comment!!! :)

And btw, I know :)

writerscramp01 GOLD, Green Bay, Wisconsin

fyi when u say read at your own risk, ppl just want ot read it more. lol :)

ok didn't see that coming! *processing* *processing* lol

this had better be based on fiction, KAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol good job

-Kal- GOLD said...
-Kal- GOLD, Carthage, North Carolina

-Anonymous

Yeah... Thanks for reading!!!! :)

ofpaintedroses GOLD, Berne, Indiana

"How long is forever?"
"Sometimes just one second."

oh my gosh. oh.

poor boy. oh my gosh...

sorry, but no more words came...