Fiend | Teen Ink

Fiend

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

WRETCHED FIEND! How dare you commit such a deed, How dare you disgrace me just for your own pleasures of entertainment! What audacity to commit such an act and flee when I the victim am in shambles. Heartless wretch, I will exact my vengeance, for this humiliation was the last! This insult was the final blow! I shall take you to your immolation, and I will be there when you are judged for your morality! I will have the last laugh, you shall never torture another soul again! No one else will have to tolerate your sinister malevolence and no one must succumb to your mendacity anymore! Atrocious monstrosity, you shall be crushed by the righteous hand of vengeance and all who were in fear will rejoice! When I it is time for my requisition, I shall say that this was a righteous act of vengeance to the horrid act of persecution, executed to pure perfection.

This is not relating towards anyone particular in my life but is a mere thought of how we all feel when we are humiliated by another being. We all THINK about vengeance.