The Girl Everyone Thought was Perfect | Teen Ink

The Girl Everyone Thought was Perfect

Jena the most beautiful, rich, and popular girl at Allen High had every thing. She dated the HOT quarterback (Max) that every girl wanted as there boyfriend. They seemed like the perfect couple. Max would always treat Jena good at school, but when he would take her home or spend time with her he would treat badly. Max yells at her, and she wouldn’t say or do anything about it because she was scared to. Jena couldn’t tell her parents because the where always to busy working or going on “business trips” to pay any attention to her. They just gave her money, so she could by her what she wanted. She thought that by dating Max he would give her the love she wanted. That he would fill that empty void in her heart. Boy was she wrong. Jena found out the real Max after about four and half months of dating. Max beat her sometimes. He would even leave her bruises, and Max would tell her to cover them up so no one would find out. Jena couldn’t tell anyone she didn’t even tall her best friend Laura what was going on. When she finally told Laura what Max was doing to her and how long he was doing it for, she got upset. Laura was saying, “How could you keep something like this from me? I’m your best friend you can tell me anything.” You know best friend talk or more like sister talk, because she was like my sister I never had. Well a few weeks went by and Laura and her boyfriend (Joel) help Jena get out of that relationship. It wasn’t easy at all. But, now Jena is happy, she gave her heat to her new boyfriend Brandon, but not her whole heart. She learned not to just give any guy the key to her heart.

Critiue101 said...
Well.. Um. I think you could do better & more in depth.. Try again. :))