My Momma | Teen Ink

My Momma

By DarknessForever13 SILVER, Gainesville, Texas
DarknessForever13 SILVER, Gainesville, Texas

Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore!"
"What's right isn't always popular, but what's popular isn't always right." - Unknown

You are there for me when I need you, even when I think I don't.
You are beautiful, even though you say you are not.
You pick me up when I fall.
You encourage me to continue and keep trying when I fail.
And you care for me when I am sick.
I know you are scared of me growing up.
I know you are frightened of me going to college in a few years, but I want you to know that it will be ok, just because I don't hold your hand when we walk across the street, or don't ask you to play hide-and-seek, I am and always will be your babygirl.
You are my mother and I love you always.

XOXO

This is for my mother for always being there for me. She is an important part of my life, I love her to death, and she is my best friend.

twilavamp_2311 BRONZE, Gainesville, Texas

stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone

i love it!!!

Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore!"

It is posted, Alchemy's Heart, I mean. I try to keep everyone updated. Oh, and I commented on your chapter five-The rush.

deus-ex-machina14 BRONZE, Stewartsville, New Jersey

"There are two main tragedies in life. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." -Oscar Wilde

You're very welcome DarknessForever13! Hahaha, I'll be sure to check out Alchemy's Heart once it's up!

Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore!"

Why surely, I will check out some of your work while I am on here. I also have another article pending approval, it is called, Alchemy's Heart. Oh, and thank you again, I am excited that you like my writing Macx14.

Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out! Maybe you could check out some of my stuff if you wanted. I'd really like your opinion!

Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore!"

Thank you for the comment, I have an article pending approval, the title is, Survival is Rebellion, feel free to check it out if it gets posted, I'll keep you updated.

My thoughts, exactly. Love my mama sooooooooooo much! Great writing!!