Burnout Paradise | Teen Ink

Burnout Paradise

March 22, 2009
By Adam Greback BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware
Adam Greback BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

"Burnout Paradise", the award winning racing/crash simulator that was released in early 2008 is in my, and many other's opinions easily one of the greatest racing games ever created. The amazingly detailed crashes contribute greatly to the gaming experience. The all-new updates being released by the hand fulls are also a sweet contributor to the ultimate racing and crashing experience. With over 75 vehicles to choose from (you have to unlock them, of course) and more downloadable content and three "genres" of cars, Stunt, Aggression, and Speed, there can be the perfect type of car for any driver. The online gameplay is also, one of the best online experiences i have ever encountered. You can participate in "Free Burn" which is basically an 8-player maximum online game where you can free roam the city, and participate in races and events selected by the host. You can keep yourself updated with al of the game changing updates and buyable (or free) downloads via the "Burnout Store," Xbox-Live Marketplace, or Playstation Store (Game not available for Nintendo Wii, Xbox, or Playstation 1/2) by downloading the free podcast off of iTunes "Crash TV." "Burnout Paradise: The ultimate Box" is a newly renovated disc game that has most of the updates already included, for those who have no internet connection for their console.


The author's comments:
I have played it on the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 and enjoyed the game play much better on the PS3