That 70's Show | Teen Ink

That 70's Show

March 16, 2009
By Gabriella Mantrow BRONZE, Rochester, New York
Gabriella Mantrow BRONZE, Rochester, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

That 70's Show
directed by David Trainer
Reviewed by Gabriella Mantrow
Feeling groovy? Well sit down and tune in to ABC family and have the time of your life watching the exclusive TV show, That 70's Show! This 5 star show stars Jackie (Mika Kunis), Kittie (Debra Jo Rupp), Red (Kurtwood Smith), Bob (Don Stark), Midge (Tanya Roberts), Leo (Tommy Chong), Laurie (liza Robin Kelly), Hyde (Danny Materson), Kelso (Ashton Kutcher), Donna (Laura Prepon), Fez (Wilmer Vallderama), and Eric (Topher Grace).

This TV series takes place in the 70s, obviously! Eric lives with his loving mother, Kittie, strict and dictating father, Red, and spoiled brat of a sister, Laurie. He and his friends go on adventurous epic adventures that get them into a ton of trouble. Each hilarious episode keeps you waiting for more! Eric and Donna are neighbors, and 'teenage sweethearts' you could say. Donna's parents, Bob and Midge, are overprotective and, off in a way. The gang's hangout is in Eric's basement. There, they watch TV and 'burn' on each other. A burn for them is another word for 'dissed'. Instead of saying 'you just got dissed!' They say, 'You just got burned!'

There is always some sort of conflict in these classic series. Sometimes they get solved, but other times, they leave you hanging! These conflicts are mostly things that these friends get themselves into! Like having a beer party in Jackie's unfilled pool when her parents weren't around, fights between friends, and even Graf Edie! Though they leave you waiting till the next episode to see if the conflict has gotten solved, everything turns out alright in the end.

This fun filled show is definitely fit for comical viewers, people with a great sense of humor! I give this series the highest mark there is, because its just one of those shows that leaves you in a happy mood. Also, because I love to laugh and this show makes me laugh every time I see it. Not just once, but many times. On that note, watch this totally rad, 70s show today!