The Walking Dead | Teen Ink

The Walking Dead

February 17, 2016
By liisaa_g BRONZE, Austin, Texas
liisaa_g BRONZE, Austin, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"we are the walking dead"


An officer, Rick Grimes wakes up all alone in an abandoned hospital after weeks in a coma. The world he knows is gone, over, caused by the zombie apocalypse. He finds a man and his son (Morgan and duane) who help fill him in on the world now. Rick then helps them get guns and ammo (Rick being a police officer) before he sets out to Atlanta to find his wife and son. Every episode is so intense it just gets better, it’s then all about their struggle to survive with flesh eating walkers trying to get you at every turn, and how far they would go to protect the people they love.

Does this sound interesting? its this show, The Walking Dead. It’s a very entertaining intense horror series. You should give it a try, and if you don’t like it, you’re wrong :).


Watching TWD will keep you wondering what will happen next. When you fall in love with the characters and the producers always make things happen in the episode to make it look like they are going to die. Did you hear the argument over Glenn is dead vs he’s not dead? TWD keeps you curious.


It is one of the most highly rated TV series out there. They have been on top since 2010, and make everything as realistic as possible (it looks very real.) They have many more seasons coming, if it wasn’t a good show they wouldn’t be 6 seasons in and confirmed for a 7th. When season premiered it almost hit 20 million viewers, with a total of 19.5 million.


It’s an amazing show, I’ve given you all my reasons and opinions, at this point its all you. If you do decide to watch it get ready to watch the best thing you’ve ever seen,


The author's comments:

The walking Dead is an amazing show and i think that everyone should give it a chance.