Ardykwait is Taking Afrobeats to the Dancefloor with 'Poporipo' | Teen Ink

Ardykwait is Taking Afrobeats to the Dancefloor with 'Poporipo'

By Jon SILVER, Victoria Island, Lagos, Other
Jon SILVER, Victoria Island, Lagos, Other

"Play your cards right"

Making waves in the afrobeat music scene in the US, singer-songwriter Ardykwait has unveiled his latest single, "Poporipo," a celebration of his love and boundless confidence. Directed and starred in egypt, the visuals is a refreshing display of love and romantic declaration of coolness.

The US-based Nigerian sensation has already earned a reputation for his unique blend of creativity and diverse musical influences. With "Love Overdose," his previous single surpassing 20,000 streams in 2023, Ardykwait received critical acclaim for his ability to craft unique, captivating sounds.

Ardykwait is unapologetic in his display of his talent and success, and "Poporipo" epitomizes his message of love. The single's infectiously upbeat sound and romantic lyrics, such as "Angelina girl your body got the sauce / bae I'm mad over you," makes it the perfect romantic anthem for listeners looking to feel loved and carefree.

With an already impressive track record, and the recent release of "Poporipo," Ardykwait continues to showcase his versatility and star potential.