Kick-Ass | Teen Ink

Kick-Ass

May 15, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Kick-Ass is a superhero movie that is perfect for young teens and teenagers. Although the movie does not have any iconic heroes, or is as well known as "Superman" or "Batman, this movie is still a great movie. In the movie, a kid, who happens to be nerdy, who loves superheroes, decides that there is nothing stopping him from being a real-life superhero. He decides to buy a costume and he tries to prevent crime in his home city. He soon learns that his city has a real bad guy, and that fighting in the real world is nothing like fighting in the comics. When people get hurt, they legitimately get hurt. It's not all fun and games.

 This movie is stupendous for all superhero loves, and even for teenagers and young teens who do not like superhero movies, because this movie is very relatable. The kid who becomes Kick-Ass, and tries to "kick" bad guy's behinds, just wants to fit in and convince a hot girl to go out with him. This movie is very realstic and perfect for anyone in middle school or high school.


The author's comments:

The only thing separating people from being real-life superheroes is their imagination.