Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

January 7, 2009
By Anonymous

What did you think of the movie?

Hannah: I read the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, and I absolutely LOVED the series!!! Theses books are my favorite books ever, because Stephenie had so much detail that I could visualize the settings, but mostly the characters. In my head I had a perfect picture of all the characters, especially Edward Cullen, one of the main characters. Then just recently Catherine Hardwicke made Twilight into a major motion picture. She directed Twilight, and chose the perfect actors to play the characters. A couple of days after Twilight came to theaters; I went to see the movie on the big screen. I thought that Twilight was excellent! Catherine was a fantastic director, and did a great job of sticking to the book, and making everything look so visually dinamic. I loved the actors she chose to play the characters, because they were exactly how I visualized them.

Gabrielle: I read the books they were awesome, they were not my favorite I personally love Harry Potter however I absolutly love vampires. When I heard that they were making the book into a movie I had not yet read them, so I decided to give them a try. When I finished the first I went on to the second and by the time I realized it, I had finished all four books in a month.The description was so real you would be glued to the books! After hearing that the movie was coming out I began counting down the days until it hit the big screen. On November 21 I went and saw the premiere of Twilight. I have to say I have never seen a vampire movie that would make me want to watch it over and over again! It was amazing, and I can't wait until the second one, it was just great and really stuck to the book. The actors played their parts amazingly well. I love the movie, and have already seen it twice!

What was your favorite scene?

Hannah: I didn't actually have only one favorite scene in the movie, but two. First of all one of my favorite scene was when Edward took Bella to his house to introduce her to his family. I loved this part, because not only did I get to see the Cullen's up front, but it was hilarious to see them preparing to meet Bella. My other favorite scene in the movie was Bella went with the Cullen's to play baseball in the storm. I loved how the Cullen's spent time with eachother to play baseball. I especially loved the part when Emmett and Edward ran into eachother while trying to catch the baseball. And instaed of getting mad at eachother, they just pushed eachother and laughed. These two scenes were my absolute favorite out of Twilight!!!

Gabrielle: My favorite scene was when they were playing baseball, that was amazing that everything looked so real and it was great when Edward and Emmett ran into eachother, and then Alice was a great character it was packed with funny moments, action, and intensity. Over all it was the best scene in the entire moment I could rewind it over and over again just to watch it. I loved the movie, and although I was a little disappointed when James died, I still l;oved watchin every minute of it!!

Who was your favorite character(s) and why?

Hannah: Personally my favorite character is Emmett Cullen, but also Alice Cullen. I love Emmett, first of all because he is SOOO HOTT!!! I also love Emmett because he is so funny and nice, not only to Bella, but to everyone. He is so funny and just made the movie a whole lot better with his funny personality. Also, I loved Alice Cullen because she is so welcoming to Bella, unlike Rosalie Cullen. Alice also has a great personality, and is so kind to everyone, not just her family. I also loved how Alice drops everything she's doing to try to save Bella's life, even though she might get hurt. Emmett and Alicwee are my two favorite characters in Twilight, but all were very good.

Gabrielle: I have two well three but my top two would have to be Emmettt and Jacob. I have to agree Emmett is really hot and besides that he is hilarious and kind and when there is something wrong he isn't always Mr. Nice guy! I love Jacob because Bella and he were always friends and she could always count on him to make her happy!

Would you recommend this movie? And to who?

Gabrielle: I would recommend this movie because it is one of the best movies I have ever seen! I would recommend this movie to any Twilight fan or people that just love vampires! And it's not too scary just suspensful!!!

Hannah: I would also recommend this movie, because it was an excellent movie that had action, romance, and best of all comedy. The Twilight movie is a movie for anyone who love action, romance, comedy, suspence, or just vampires. I know that all of the Twilight fans out there also enjoyed the movie. Twilight is just an ecellent movie for anyone. Go to the theaters and see for yourself, the phenomenal movie Twilight!!!