Wrinkle In Time (movie Review) | Teen Ink

Wrinkle In Time (movie Review)

July 11, 2018
By Bridgert166 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Bridgert166 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Wrinkle In Time


Movie Review


I have to say the movie is not bad on its own bu if you're comparing it to the book that people think is better your never going to change there mind I read some of the book and I think that yes some of the book is better but I have only read some. From online research I know that they chopped out a lot of the ending. But this review is not comparing the book to the movie I only want to talk about the movie.


If you like Fantasy, Scifi, and many other things you may like this is the movie for you. The actors are great. Staring Storm Reid as Meg. she plays the role great in the movie she is hesitant at first and grows even stronger. Chris Pine staring as Dr. Murry (Meg's dad) in the movie he does not do much but give hugs and say a few words he could of done more like come to the darkness with Meg and helped defeat the darkness. But that didn’t happen. I guess they were trying to give meg as much credit as possible.


In my opinion a lot of the characters that they added in like Calvin could of did more that could of done more. The only reason 66% of the people liked it is cause they got a little lazy with the movie they could made it way more like the book but it did not happen. The only reason the movie was seen my the most of the media is cause of the book.


My conclusion is not everyone likes it but it had some characteristics that me and some other people liked. It is not bad it just needs some improvement. If the people who made this movie could redo this movie I bet they would.


The author's comments:

This is not a comparison of the book it is a review of the movie. This is a great movie I suggest checking it out if you have not. Just to remind you this is my opion.