Beowulf | Teen Ink

Beowulf

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Beowulf the movie book
Anonymous
XYZ Books 2007 pg. 256 19856743452

This book is about a hero named Beowulf from Finland who sails over to Denmark to kill a terrible monster named grendil after it had terrorized the kingdom of heilcrist. He kills the terrible monster with his bare hands. In return he receives a golden horn. But the curse is not over yet he has to kill the beasts mother as he enters the cave he is seduced by the demons beauty and leaves the golden horn behind the rest is history.
Beowulf returns to Heilcrist and lies to the whole village that he kills the demon and the king does not believe him and he commits suicide and before he dies he leaves his whole kingdom to Beowulf and he is crowned king.
Years pass and the golden horn returns to Beowulf witch means the end is coming. Only Beowulf knows that the demon has not been destroyed and has bared Beowulf's son
Beowulf the king returns to the cave to finish some unfinished business but to his surprise his demon son is a dragon can Beowulf stop the dragon in time before it destroys all of Heilcrist
This book was a great read for me I never knew what was coming. If you love stories about knights and heroes this is the book for you
I would give this book a 4 out of 5
Why this book should be checked out is because it is a great story about telling the truth
this will certify that the above work is completely original