TTFN By Lauren Myracle | Teen Ink

TTFN By Lauren Myracle

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

The book TTFN is a book I'm currently reading, “TTFN” stands for “ta, ta, for now”. It's the second book in a series of three. TTFN is about three friends, pretty much sticking with each other through their difficult teenage years. The girls' names are Maddie, Angela, and Zoe. The thing is, though, the setting of the book is in a chat room. Also, all of the conversations are written in “IM language”.

I would recommend this book for teenage girls, ages 13+. Your mature level has to be pretty high in order to read this book; hence it's written at a mature level.

The author did a great job with writing this book. From the previous book TTYL, the characters have changed a little bit. But Lauren Myracle did a fantastic job on making it relate to today's teens (as if she were a teen herself).

The friendship goes through some hard times, as they struggle with relation-ships, pressures, family issues, and even drug use. Maddie, Angela, and Zoe all have their own personalities, which is why I personally enjoy reading this book.

For those of you who are ages 13+, and haven't read this book, I truly recommend that you read this book. But read the whole series (starting from TTYL) so it makes sense. Its many real-life situations teens face everyday. This is why most teen girls will enjoy reading it. Guaranteed!

hiddenvallyranch BRONZE, New York, New York
I thought this book was Very funny. And the auther really did a good job on  the chatting between the teenagers it really sounded like teenagers wrote the book.

luv to read said...
Love these books! I think anyone who likes to text wuold looooooove these book....They are super funny and cool 

9898otterpop said...
This series is the ONLY one i read, im on my 8th round of ALL 3.. fantastic and exciting! :)