Flush by Carl Hiaasen | Teen Ink

Flush by Carl Hiaasen

I don't read very often, but it seems like each book I read has something in it that is powerful. FLUSH definitely has it's power. The message, the character development, the general storyline, it's all suspenseful and addicting! I'd recommend it to anybody who can read!

Noah Underwood, son of a hot-tempered vigilante (Paine Underwood), you could say is almost used to his father behind bars and being brought home by cops. His father cares so much about nature that when he found out there were deadly toxins in the water, his mind jumped to Dusty Muleman, owner of a casino boat who apparently is so cheap that he flushes the toilet tanks right into the basin!. He than sinks the gigantic ship and is quickly brought to jail.
Noah, his sister, and some former employees of the boat are now trying to prove Paine's innocence.

This book really made me wish that my life were that exciting! I mean, Carl Hiaasen really wrote a fiction, but it just is so amazing that the story of FLUSH is actually possible in real life! It's stories like these, exciting realistic fiction, that are the best. Don't get me wrong, fantasy books are just as good in their own way, but the fact, which this just might happen to someone, is what keeps your attention. An astonishing book.

I really wan't to read this book!