Dangerously Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor | Teen Ink

Dangerously Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Dangerously Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor is a great novel about 16-year-old high school sophomore Alice McKinley. She has grown up with her dad and older brother by her side ever since the day her mother died. She has gone through a lot with her two best friends Liz, and Pamela, over the years. Some members of the mean, popular crowd at her school are currently labeling her Miss Goody Two-Shoes and it's getting to her.
She has always been a good girl, getting good grades, coming home by curfew, and never getting in any trouble with her dad and new step-mom. This time, she realizes that she is sick of people assuming she is just a goody-goody, when she's not, and so she tries to do some things to change the way people see her.
This is a funny and cute book that is a great read for any teenage girl. If you have ever been labeled in the past, and want to stand up to it now, reading this book will give you some great ideas on how to turn that label around.
This book makes me think about my life more. It makes me think about all of the people at my school and how everyone is labeled at least one time in their life, and how dumb it is. I really think that we should try to change this. I would say this is the kind of book that makes you laugh. It's the kind of book that you can relate to, and it keeps you entertained as well. Once you pick it up you won't be able to put if down.

pageturner PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

It's okay to daydream.. just as long as you get to do some of those daydreams.

I love her. She writes books that so many people can relate to. Parents love her! I hate how she's an author on the most banned books list

i really really really want to read Dangerously Alice!!!

poohbear98 said...
your an awesome author