The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown | Teen Ink

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown MAG

By Chitra.I PLATINUM, Dubai, Other
Chitra.I PLATINUM, Dubai, Other

Everything makes sense if you think too much about it.

Dan Brown has always ­captured readers with his simplistic way of keeping mysteries, well, mysterious. With a well-recognized writing style that forces one to believe the controversial truths he reveals, he has penned another marvelous story about everyone's favorite hero, Robert Langdon.

Pivoting around America's little-known symbolism and a new breakthrough field of science called Noetics, this tale links the mysticism of ancient eras with modern science in a way that is strangely satisfying. The forever-pondered mysteries of life and death are particularly provocative because the answers can never be found. Or can they?

Katherine Solomon, the female lead of this amazing book, is a Noetic scientist who taps into the unknown potential of the human mind and the nature of thoughts. When her brother is held hostage by a man intent on killing her, she pairs up with Robert, who has been tricked into coming to Washington, D.C., by the very same man. The race against time is an integral part of Brown's stories, and this 600-page novel spans the events of one night.

As usual, many readers will be skeptical of the facts Brown reveals, but still, this book is worth every minute of the four hours it took me to devour it.

Chitra.I PLATINUM, Dubai, Other

Thanks, man. For all your comments. :)

Saffron_tides GOLD, Dubai, Other

My candle burns on both ends,
It will not last the night;
But Ah! my foes and Oh! my friends it gives a lovely light.

I loved it!! you've entered a different class girl! totally! *sniffle* me proud!!