hush,hush by Becca Fitzpatrick | Teen Ink

hush,hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

By katiepickelsimer GOLD, Dededo, Other
katiepickelsimer GOLD, Dededo, Other

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love.

-Anais Nin

Set in Coldwater, Maine present day, Becca Fitzpatrick’s hush, hush brings about a sacred oath, a forbidden love, and a fallen angel. It’s about romance that was not part of Nora Grey’s plan.
She’s never been attracted to boys at her school, no one in particular until Patch comes along. With his broad shoulders, playful yet seductive smile and malicious eyes that seem to see through her, Patch lures Nora against her better ruling.

But after a cycle of terrifying encounters, Nora doesn’t know who to trust and turn to. Patch seems to appear everywhere and knows more of Nora than any other person she knows, including her best friend Vee. She can’t decide whether she should trust Patch and run into his arms, or vanish in the wind and hide. When she searches for some answers, she discovers the truth that is disturbing than anything she feels for Patch.
hush, hush is a book you won’t want to put down until you’ve reached the last page. The author entices the readers with back and forth drama and an error in judgment. Read this and you can’t wait for the new sequel coming out this year.

Trusting people are sometimes not the people you think they are.

katiepickelsimer GOLD, Dededo, Other

-Anais Nin

This is a big favorite of mine I love reading it over and over.

iAmy3 BRONZE said...
iAmy3 BRONZE, Falmouth, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
I loved this book. It is now on my top 5 list.