Red Hot Chili's Resturant | Teen Ink

Red Hot Chili's Resturant

Allow me to tell you about a magical land called Chili's.  The reputation of the cheap restaurant due to poor management and lousy quality it got in the dark ages of the 2000s and 2010s has long passed us.  The experience is welcoming and delightful, the prices are reasonable, and the staff is accommodating. Everything one needs for a wonderful restaurant is there.

One great quality of Chili's is its tortilla chips.  These magnificent chips are delivered by default to any table in the restaurant and are replenished every time the bowl is empty. The chips are about $2 no matter if you order one or eight.  The chips are thin and crispy, but they are still warm due to being completely fresh.  The only salsa served with each bowl is lightly spicy and deliciously fresh. The flavor is like a tangy, savory tomato.

In my experience, there is but one menu item worthy of consumption—the Triple Dipper.  This magnificent $15 meal is by far the most flexible and cost-effective item at Chili’s.  The triple dipper allows one to take a reduced portion of three of any appetizer such as sliders, wings, and fried pickles.  The combinations are endless!  Also, with the Triple Dipper, you can double up on any of the options; I have gotten wings and double sliders before and have no regrets.

Ironically, I have never had chili at Chili's, but do not doubt that it would be a splendid bowl of goodness if I ever were to deviate from the Triple Dipper path. The restaurant also serves a range of Chicken, pork, and veggie sandwiches; bacon, cheddar, and juicy burgers; salads; soups; and wings. The atmosphere was vibrant and rustic but well-lit. The service was fantastic and it was never necessarily needed, to flag down the waiter for another water. Overall,  will be returning to Chili’s soon for another fantastic eating experience.

I love Chili's