Useless, Meaningless words | Teen Ink

Useless, Meaningless words

By EastPF31 BRONZE, Green Bay, Wisconsin
EastPF31 BRONZE, Green Bay, Wisconsin

Don't wish for it, work for it

Why do I write these useless, meaningless words, when there is a whole world out there beyond the horizon, stuck in thought, thinking what else can be done and it rests upon... nothing, Though we try to connect with these useless, meaningless words, wondering why we can't connect, the i sit and think; whats the point in speaking, writing, singing; when I'm just going to get laughed at, talent isn't innate but we have to appreciate the help we get, Why do I write these useless, meaningless words to reciprocate more, I write these words to reciprocate thought and to repair holes, holes in which meaning, damages to confidence and letting others push us around.

There's more meaning to meaningless words, there's more use to useless words, its like basketball players, players that aren't useless, players that aren't meaningless, players that reciprocate play style, is this what it means to write poetry, is this what it means to speak from the heart, why do I write these useless, meaningless words, when there is a whole world beyond the horizon; beyond emotion, stuck in thought which results in... nothing. 

I was in my thoughts and emotions so I wrote this.