Missing ( skit ) | Teen Ink

Missing ( skit )

December 12, 2011
By XCBVIA GOLD, Delaware, Ohio
XCBVIA GOLD, Delaware, Ohio
14 articles 1 photo 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
NGU. Never give up.


Yo, have you ever missed someone so much that it hurts, so much? Where it lurks and follows you around, it just works and works, like a shadow following you around day after day, and everyone's seeing rainclouds over you? No way, you think you're becoming crazed, cuz you just wanna see them? Dang, people think us rappers have everything, well we don't, we are missing things, also, so don't go ther man, see for Eminem it's Hailie, for TobyMac it's Jesus, ain't it, for me, it's my brother and sister, I'm missin them daily, I miss seein my brother's face over me, when I wake, I used to jump up and give him a hug, and me and him would laugh so much, but now I just lay, for a couple minutes, just remembering those days, see I'm a Christian rapper like TobyMac, but I'm also a regular rapper, like Eminem, dang, and my sis, I miss, seein her face, every day, yeah, they say, you don't know what you got till it's gone, and dang, that's true man, I used to think she was annoying, trying to copy me every day, and ready to tell if I didn't do things, her way, but now I would give anything, just to see her face, again in person, Emily, I miss you so much, I'm ready to give up thought of seeing you ever again, cuz of the way, things, are going now, geez, it's been 3 or 4 years, and Jake, oh Jacob, my brother, I miss you so much, it may, have only been a year and a half, but i can't take, not seeing you or Emily...


The author's comments:
It's a rap. And it's true.