The Way It Used To Be | Teen Ink

The Way It Used To Be

October 29, 2010
By Wild_Rebel_Rose DIAMOND, Somerset, Wisconsin
Wild_Rebel_Rose DIAMOND, Somerset, Wisconsin
51 articles 4 photos 27 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be who you are, and say what you feel, becuase those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss


September, parked on a dirt road, now you remember.
We got out, and you said, man you look so nice, and I just laughed.
The moon was full that night, your arm around me tight, we just walked, until we found, an open field..

<3
And then we ran, far away, from nothing but the wind, sweet with laughter, any faster, and we'd be flying..
And then we danced, perfectly, to nothing but the breeze, until we drifted, and fell asleep.
I, will never get over, the way it used to be.

Raindrops, chased away the snow, when april, just began to show itself.
A rainbow, high above the trees, and you were smiling.
When stars begin to shine, remember you were mine, when we walked, through misty air, hand in hand...

<3
And then we ran, far away, from nothing but the breeze, sweet with laughter, any faster, and we'd be flying
And then we danced, perfectly, to nothing but the breeze, until we drifted, and fell asleep.
I, will never get over, the way it used to be.

My heart aches when I hear our song, it burns because I always sing along.. It breaks, cuz I remember

when we ran, far away, from nothing but the breeze,
sweet with laughter,
any faster,
and we'd be flying.
and then we danced, perfectly, to nothing but the breeze, until we drifted, and fell asleep. I will never get over..
The Way it Used To Be.


The author's comments:
I will never get over, the way it used to be. <3